Nowadays, everyone likes to keep a small pet in their home. But, these pets play in every place like carpets, upholsteries, or on the floors of your house. Then, how do you deal with the unusual pet accidents? For that, learn here the steps to remove pet odor from carpet at home.
Steps On How To Remove Pet Odor From Carpet At Home
- When your pet meets with an accident, soak the urine immediately from the affected area with a paper towel. Put this towel on the puddles and dab the carpet area gently, so that all the urine gets absorbed in the towel.
- Dispose the paper towel after using it to avoid all the bad lingering smells. Now, use any good enzymatic cleaner on the stained part of the carpet. This cleaner can easily break down the molecules of the pet urine to eliminate the bad odor.
- Take baking soda in a bowl. Sprinkle the powder liberally on the affected damp area of the carpet. As baking soda is a natural cleanser, so leave the powder overnight on your carpet. Vacuum the carpet the next morning.
- Remember that after cleaning and vacuuming processes, allow your carpet to dry out properly. Open the windows of the house and switch on the fans to improve the air circulation of the room.
- If the stain is very old and deep inside your carpet, then use a mixture of cold water and an enzymatic cleaner. Clean the stains with this cold water mixture. Apply the wet vacuuming process and then dry the carpet properly.
Grab The Top-Notch Professional Pet Odor Removal Services in Roseville!
Now, you might be aware of how to remove pet odor from carpet. But, if problem still continues then seek the help of professionals. We at Infinity Carpet Care provide the best professional pet odor removal services at Roseville, CA, location. We have a well-trained and experienced staff that can remove all hard stains and odors from your carpet. To get a free quote, call us at (916) 289-0177. Follow our Facebook and Twitter pages for more tips on removing pet odor from the carpets.