Like many people, you also love to have a pet in your home and you may consider your pet as a part of your family. However, it is not as simple as it appears because with pets in your house, a lot more responsibilities are all on your shoulders, particularly related to cleanliness. And for that, you should choose a reliable Pet Odor Eliminator that ensures that your house’s environment is clean and healthy.
You surely love your pets and allow them to play in every place like carpets, upholsteries, or on the floors of your house. Then how do you deal with the unusual pet accidents? For that, just have a look at the below-mentioned steps to remove pet odor from the carpet at home.
Steps For Removing Pet Odor From Carpet At Home
- When your pet will accidentally urinate on the carpet, soak the urine immediately from the affected area with a paper towel. Put this towel on the puddles and dab the carpet gently so that all the urine gets absorbed in the towel.
- Dispose of the paper towel after using it to avoid all the bad lingering smells. Now, use any good enzymatic cleaner and Pet Smell Remover on the stained part of the carpet. This cleaner can easily break down the molecules of the pet urine to eliminate the bad odor.
- Take baking soda in a bowl. Sprinkle the powder liberally on the affected damp area of the carpet. As baking soda is a natural cleanser, so just leave the powder overnight on your carpet. Vacuum the carpet the next morning.
- You should remember that after cleaning and vacuuming processes, you should allow your carpet to dry out properly. Open the window of your house and switch on the fans to improve the air circulation of the room.
- If the stain is very old and deep inside your carpet, then use a mixture of cold water and an enzymatic cleaner. Then, clean the stains with this cold water mixture. Apply wet vacuuming process and then dry the carpet properly.
Why Pet Odor Deposits On The Carpets?
Nowadays you can find pet-proof carpets that are easier to clean and last longer. Most of the time, such carpets can withstand the impacts of severe scrubbing. Along with this, you can also find several pet-specific cleaning products and Pet Odor Neutralizers that allow you to find the solution to the problem of removing stains just in one attempt.
Pet odor is a problem regardless of which cleaning product is used. When it comes to spreading dirt and dander on the carpet, dogs are worse than cats. Unlike cats, who may spend the majority of their time inside the house, dogs can move in and out repeatedly. They bring in dirt, which contributes to more odor and stains.
Grab The Top-Notch Professional Pet Odor Removal Services in Roseville!
Now, you might be aware of how to remove pet odor from the carpet. But, if the problem still continues then seek the help of professionals. We at Infinity Carpet Care provide the best professional pet odor removal services at Roseville, CA, location. We have a well-trained and experienced staff that can remove all hard stains and odors from your carpet. To get a free quote, call us at (916) 289-0177. Follow our Facebook and Twitter pages for more tips on removing pet odor from the carpets.