Frequently Asked Questions
Carpet Cleaning FAQ’s
How Often Should I Get My Carpets Professionally Cleaned?
Are There Any Health Benefits Associated With Carpet Cleaning?
Can Professional Carpet Cleaning Remove Tough Stains And Odors?
Do You Offer Other Services Besides Carpet Cleaning?
Pet Odor Removal FAQ’s
Can Pet Odor Removal Completely Eliminate The Smell?
Is Pet Odor Removal Safe For My Family and Pets?
How often should I schedule pet odor removal services?
Carpet Repairs And Stretching FAQ’s
When Do I Need To Consider Carpet Repair And Stretching?
Can Carpet Repair And Stretching Improve The Overall Appearance of My Carpet
Should I Clean My Carpet Before Or After The Re-Stretching?
Grout Repairs, Replacement & Color Sealing FAQ’s
How Do I Know If My Grout Needs Repair?
Why Is Grout Color Sealing Important?
After The Grout Has Been Color Sealed, Do I Still Have To Scrub It?
Tile & Grout Cleaning FAQ’s
Does Professional Tile And Grout Cleaning Work?
The answer to this question is quite simple. Yes, professional tile and grout cleaning works like a charm. Here are the reasons why professional tile and grout cleaners are worth hiring:
- Use of High-Grade Cleaning Equipment and Solutions: Tile and grout cleaning experts have all the needed high-grade cleaning equipment and solutions to clean your tile flooring well. They can remove deeply trapped dirt and debris easily from tiles and grouts.
- Your Tiles Last Longer: Getting your tiles professionally cleaned on a regular basis helps to keep them in top-notch condition. Thus, they last for a long time.
- No More Back Pain: Tile and grout cleaning is harsh on your back. The continuous crouching position adopted to clean the tile flooring leaves you with severe pain
How Often Should Tile Floors Be Professionally Cleaned?
To keep your tile floor in good condition, get them cleaned by experts at least twice a year. You can time this cleaning before the summer and spring break to get the best results. But this timeframe change as per certain conditions:
- Condition of Your Tiles: The more dirty, stained, or discolored your tiles are, the more frequently you will need to call up professionals for cleaning them.
- Traffic: This is the main reason for heavy wear and tear on tiles. Therefore, if your tile floors are subjected to heavy traffic, then they need more TLC from professionals.
How Much Does it Cost to Clean Tile And Grout?
Upholstery Cleaning FAQ’s
Why Is Upholstery Cleaning Important?
Can You Clean Leather Furniture?
Is Upholstery Cleaning Safe For All Types Of Furniture?
Can Upholstery Cleaning Help Extend The Lifespan Of Furniture?
Water Damage Restoration FAQ’s
What Are The Immediate Steps To Take After Water Damage Occurs?
- If you experience natural calamities like floods, the first step is to shift your family to a safe place.
- In case of leaks or plumbing damages, find the source of water and shut off the main valve.
- Protect your valuables and claim for insurance if applicable.
- If damage is caused due to damaged plumbing, try to remove the standing water from your house.
- Contact our experts at Infinity Carpet Care and leave the cleaning and restoration to us.
How Long Does It Take To Dry Out Water Damaged Area?
However, at Infinity Carpet Care we use commercial-grade equipment that makes the restoration and drying process quick and effective. We will dry out your property in the least possible time.
How Do You Restore Water Damage?
- We begin the restoration process with a detailed assessment of the damaged property.
- Then we separate the water-damaged items like carpets, upholstery, and other furniture.
- Our experts then extract the standing water and start drying the affected area. We use commercial fans and dehumidifiers to speed up the process.
- Then we carry out a cleaning and disinfection process to ensure a clean and hygienic place.
- We also carry out carpet, upholstery, and tile & grout cleaning if required.
“Super happy with their service, Rodney was very friendly, professional, and helpful when I called asking a bunch of questions before receiving service. The day of service was quick and efficient and done really well, our carpets looked …”