Tile flooring is a popular flooring type among home and business owners. Its sleek, glossy, and stylish designs blend well with the interiors of the space. And to forget the number of color and material options to choose from. But, like every surface at high-traffic areas, these get dirty and their appearance starts to wither. However, with the help of correct tile and grout cleaning methods, you restore the beauty of them back.
Before you jump into cleaning your tile flooring, understand the dos and don’ts of tile and grout cleaning methods.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Title And Grout Cleaning Methods
Do’s Of Tile And Grout Cleaning
- Monitor the appearance of the tile flooring.
- The change in color of your grout shows the sign of mold, so inspect the grout properly.
- Once done cleaning the tile and grout, seal it with a grout sealer.
- In case you spill wine or food on the tiles, to avoid stains, clean off the spills immediately.
- Clean your tiles with a soft cloth or sponge on a daily or weekly basis. However, in case you don’t have time to do it yourself, hire professionals when the need arises
Don’ts of Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Avoid usage of bleach or any chlorine-containing cleaning solution.
- Don’t scrub the grout thinking it will remove dust and dirt from it. Scrubbing usually leads to broken or cracked grouts.
- Don’t use an ammonia-based cleaning solution as it ruins the grout lines. It also makes tiles fragile, which results in them breaking easily.
- Never use pointed or sharp cleaning supplies like steel wool to remove dust and dirt from the tiles.
- In case you have white-colored tiles, then it is advisable not to use colored cleaning solutions. Because tiles are porous, it absorbs color from the cleaning agent hence ruining its look.
- Try to avoid flooding the tiles as mentioned above, tiles are porous. therefore, will absorb water which may cause mold growth.
Get Professional Help In Roseville
For convenient and effective tile and grout cleaning, employing Infinity Carpet Care is the wisest choice. We use standard industry-grade tools and green and non-toxic cleaning solutions to get compelling results. These are some of the reasons to hire a professional tile and grout cleaner.
We use different tile and grout cleaning methods depending upon your aims, need, and requirement.
Follow our website for more information and bookings.